...

...
------------------------------------------------------------

This Day in GINGEROLOGY


GingerTelevision...

Next GingerFilm(s) (on TCM - all times Eastern):

----------------------


Sunday, January 22, 2012

...GingerTunes setup...HELP!!!


...I know a lot of y'all have music lists on your blogs...SOOOOO...does ANYONE have any suggestions on how to put tunes on a blog? I know I have the two 'pods' on the right over there, but honestly not sure how I set them up (theOGRE did a bunch of that...).
I actually downloaded Yahoo Media Player on the NBABOH blog, which seems like it would be cool, as it plays tunes AND videos... but, it appears tunes have to be on a 'host site'...which one of those puppies is best, for free of course...ANY info will be greatly appreciated!
-----
BTW, the Chance at Heaven review is close, just screen caps needed... should be a trip trying to set up a 'cap story' line for this one... it still just irks me as to how Ginger 'lays down' in this one...weird.
-----
Well, hope nobody has any trouble with the storms rolling thru the nation's mid-section tonight...we are supposed to have some striong storms here, which obviously gets folks here a bit more skittish than usual after last April... so hopefully nothing big occurs...

..hey, this is the 200th post for G-ology!!! Well, this particular post is not too 'prolific', but...a milestone nevertheless!!!

KIG, y'all!!!
VKMfanHuey
---

2 comments:

  1. I honestly dont remember how I did it either LOL! But with time I could figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I'm thinking ya just go to a 'host' site... the one we used was 'fileDen'... seems to work OK, so maybe I'll 're-use' it... mainly, I don;t wanna have to pay for anything, kapesh?
    OK...I'm watching Chance At Heaven again...getting the caps...and I'm all huffy about it yet again...just so unbelievable...

    ok - well, hey, OGRE!!!
    You need to send me your new e-mail address...hopefully ya still have mine, but if not... jwhuey67@charter.net...I may set up a Gmail account soon, and just use it for G-ology stuff, IF you can clip files on it...that might be the rub there...

    Anyway, I'm going to jump over to that site sometime this week and see if I can get it going on the NBABOH site (which, by the way, you desperately need to follow...:-) ) ...I'm gonna be changing up stuff on that site pretty regularly, but not so much with G-ology.

    KIG, Lady Katie!!!

    VKMfanHuey
    ---

    ReplyDelete

Awards...Thanks, Y'all!!!

...I TRULY appreciate these, and the kind words regarding this blog...thanks for all the inspiration I have drawn from each of your blog sites, which are all awesome in their unique ways!!!
It is my hope that I can continue to make 'G-ology' interesting and informative regarding the 'Beautiful Science' of VKM, which is SUCH a great topic!!! ...And remember, your comments are what make Gingerology click - so keep cranking them out!

Thanks again, JW

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10

Awarded by Gingerella on 11/18/09 AND by Sally on 01/31/10
Thanks, Gingerella and Sally!!!

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09

Awarded by Amanda Cooper on 11/21/09
Thanks, AC!!!

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10

Awarded by Maggie on 02/10/10 AND by Kate Gabrielle on 02/11/10
Thanks, Maggie and Kate Gabrielle!!!

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11

Awarded by Camille on 03/25/11 AND by Anna on 03/29/11
Thanks, Camille and Anna!!!

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018

Hometowns to Hollywood Busby Berkeley Blogathon 2018
...including the Gingerology entry of 'Gold Diggers of 1933'...